Created by Physio-Control, the LIFEPAK CR2 AED is powerful, easy-to-use, and highly rated in overall user confidence by AED users. Designed to respond to user feedback, the LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses advanced cprINSIGHT technology to automatically analyze and detect if a shock is needed during resuscitation. Paired with its dual language capabilities and ClearVoice™ technology voice prompts, these functions make the device user-friendly, empowering bystanders as well as professionals to help save a life. Other special features include Wi-Fi connectivity, continuous self-monitoring to ensure your device is always rescue ready, child mode for rescuing younger victims, and more. Continue reading below to learn more about the LIFEPAK CR2 AED.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, voice instructions, and automated features to improve rescue and reduce delays. It is the only AED that allows chest compressions during electrocardiogram (ECG) rhythm analysis, reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation. Once CPR begins, the device utilizes cprINSIGHT technology to automatically analyze and detect if a shock is needed. With Wi-Fi connectivity, emergency professionals can obtain a clear picture of the cardiac arrest before arriving on the scene, allowing them to be as prepared as possible for rescue upon arrival.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers escalating energy up to 360 Joules
- cprINSIGHT technology to automatically analyze and detect if a shock is needed
- ClearVoice™ technology voice prompts to guide through rescue; dual language capabilities
- Continuous self-monitoring to ensure your device is always rescue-ready
- Child mode to deliver appropriate shocks for younger victims
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED (in your choice of semi-automatic or fully-automatic)
- Handle & Case option
- QUICK-STEP adult/child pacing/ECG/defibrillation electrodes (with 4-year warranty)
- LIFEPAK CR2 AED Lithium Battery
- Owner's Manual
- USB Cable
- 8-Year Warranty from Physio-Control
Physical Description & Characteristics
- (H x W x D) 3.8" x 8.9" x 10.8"
- Weight 4.5 lbs.
Maintenance and Management for your LIFEPAK CR2 AED
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the device will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). It is crucial that the electrodes and batteries for your LIFEPAK CR2 AED are tracked for expiration dates and replacement.