- Brand New ZOLL AED Pro
- 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 Piece CPR-D Padz OR 2 sets of Stat-Padz II
- Lithium OR Rechargeable Battery
- ZOLL AED Pro Demo & Set-Up CD
- ZOLL AED Pro Operator's Guide
- ZOLL AED Pro Semi Ridged Carrying Case
- Medical Prescription/Authorization
- Heart Smart Carrying Case for Philips OnSite
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
Whether used in a hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an automated external defibrillator (AED).
The Most Rugged, Full-featured AED for Professional Rescuers
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. Real CPR Help, includes a metronome set at the AHA recommended 100 bpm and a screen display which helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
For the professional rescuer the AED Pro now offers the ability to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR®. When the AED Pro is in manual mode and CPR chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing clinicians to see organized electrical activity while CPR compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact ("noise"). This allows rescuers the ability to see a patient's underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts and eliminates the need to stop compressions to see if defibrillation was successful.